Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shelf Talkers Pair Spiritual Reading and Coffee

Shelf Talkers by Jose Morales


The Imitation of Christ by Thomas Kempis

The Imitation of Christ has taught me great values in my prayer life.  It helped me to grow in a closer relationship with God.  I highly recommend this book to anyone who want to grow in their spiritual life.  This book is easy to read and will enrich your spiritual life.


The Mexican Hot Mocha

I always order the Mexican Hot Mocha.  This is a hot drink, and it is a good way to battle cold weather here at Mount Angel.  I enjoy this drink because it is not too sweet for my taste buds.  It helps me get through the day without too much caffeine and sugar.

Editor's Note: Our previous shelf talkers featured Jonathan Eubanks and Daniel Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment